In the FAQ you can read frequently asked questions and answers. If after reading the FAQ still does not answer your question please contact us. Your question will be answered asap.
How do i know which size t-shirt i need?
How do i know which size sweater i need?
How do I know which size bikini I need?
Tips for maintaining your jewelry
We do not sell genuine gold and silver jewelry, so there is always the chance that you will be less beautiful jewelry. Below and some tips to keep you. Jewelry beautiful as long as possible
* Colour deviations may occur for several reasons (such as weather, perspiration, contact with certain (liquid) substances and the acidity of your skin) and therefore does not fall too unfortunately under our warranty. To prevent discoloration, and to go off as long as you can, therefore, a layer of transparent nail polish on your jewelry (especially rings and earrings) and install it now and then repeat.
* Do you have jewelry that are discolored? Try to brush through your hands to make a little wet and rub it in a little jewel colored toothpaste then rinse and dry it off. Than this
* Our suppliers have assured us that all our jewelry is nickel-free. However, there is often a layer of nickel-free alloy applied on the jewelry, so once this is also disappears (the little) nickel free. If you really suffer from nickel allergy, it is also recommended that you make a layer of polish on your jewelry.
* In perfume, makeup and hairspray substances that might stain skin and clothing when they come into contact with certain gold alloys. Sit It is therefore recommended that your jewelry until last to do.
* Try not to get jewelry in contact with water, they do so off when washing hands, washing dishes and showering.
* To prevent stones (diamonds) fall out, you can use a layer of transparent nail polish. Additional protection The stones are not here by dull, but just stay beautiful.
* Keep the jewelery in a dark place when you do not wear them so they are not exposed to (bright) sunlight and not easily damaged.
How can I pay?
SUGAR & spikes offers its customers to pay via PayPal, SofortBanking / Direct Banking, Bancontact / Mister Cash and Paypal safe.
What is IDEAL?
With iDEAL you pay directly via internet banking. The following banks are affiliated with iDeal, ABN AMRO, ING, Rabobank, Fortis, Friesland Bank and SNS Bank.
When will I receive my order?
SUGAR & spikes attempts to deliver your order. Within 48hrs Orders are processed once payment is approved. Orders placed on weekends will be processed on Monday.
Can I change an order made?
SUGAR & spikes trying to send. All orders as quickly as possible Therefore, it is important to send [email protected] asap if you want to change your order. Email We will contact you if we are able to implement the change.
Can I cancel an order made?
To cancel your order, it is important that you contact us asap so we can record using [email protected] cancel your order. Yet However, we do bring € 1.50 administration fee. This we will deduct the amount we reimburse your account. If your order has been shipped, it falls under the return procedure.
I have received the wrong order or a product is not there, now what?
Send us an email directly to [email protected] us find it asap for you. We will try to get the right product or product missing the same day for you to send.
What are the shipping costs?
We use the following shipping and processing:
|The Netherlands||€ 3,95||€ 4,95||1 to 3 days|
|Outside the Netherlands (EU)||€ 6,95||€ 7,95||1 to 5 business days|
No rights can be derived. Delivery
For orders over € 50, - we charge no shipping cost.
I'm not often at home. Can my order be delivered somewhere else?
You can in the ordering process choose a different delivery address. The order will then be delivered to this address.
All information about the return can be found under the heading Shipping & Returns